The evidence is clear: after numerous trials, pilots and case studies from across the world, the four-day, 32 hour working week with no loss of pay is a tried and tested success.
To move beyond experimentation and pilots, we’ve teamed up with the 4 Day Week Campaign to launch the first ever four-day week National Rollout Programme for UK companies and organisations interested in moving to a four-day week this year.
The rollout programme will help to make your organisation ‘four-day week ready’ and support you on your journey.
- Online workshops with experts and consultants experienced in supporting hundreds of four-day week companies
- Online workshops on improving productivity and HR best practice
- Problem solving alongside organisations in the same sector
- Regular troubleshooting events
- Learning best practice from companies that have already adopted a four-day week
- Social engagement opportunities in your region of the country
- Applications to join the rollout programme are now open (see details below). The final deadline for signing up is Monday 17th April (with payments cleared by Thursday 20th April)
- The programme will run for 8 weeks from 20th April – 8 June.
- Organisations will begin switching to a four-day week together on Monday 12th June although there is no obligation to begin on that date.
- There is also no commitment required to make the move permanent, organisations can launch into a trial first.
We are aiming to sign-up hundreds of companies to participate in the programme. In order to maximise accessibility, we have created grades for participation:
- Organisations with annual (gross) income of <£100,000: £1000 (excl. VAT)
- Organisations with annual (gross) income of £100,000 – £200,000: £2000 (excl. VAT)
- Organisations with annual (gross) income of £300,000 or more: £3000 (excl. VAT)
Applications to join the programme are now open via the link below:
Any questions? Check out the programme's FAQ guide:
You can download the full programme brochure and schedule here. If you have any further questions or would like to speak to someone, you can email: email@example.com
- Due to a high level of interest, we are hosting an additional final information session for those that would like to find out more before signing up.
- You can sign up for that here: Tuesday 11th April, 2.30 – 3.30 (Sign-up)