Organisations around the globe are adopting shorter working weeks in order to create healthier, happier workplace environments.
Introducing shorter working hours in your organisation
Our aim is help forward-thinking firms transition to this progressive future of working time.
Reducing hours at work can:
- Improve employees’ health and wellbeing
- Bolster a friendly office environment
- Raise productivity
- Attract and retain staff
What we offer
- We can design a shorter working week trial suited to your organisation.
- We work with your staff in order to find the best fit with your working practices.
- We use industry standard tools to track and evaluate results.
- Our extensive research in this area equips us with the knowledge to help you.
Contact us to find out how your organisation can make use of our services:
"Bringing rigour, professionalism and a sense of calm to the process"
What our clients say:
“Before we took the plunge and dived into the uncharted waters of a four-day week, we knew we’d need a grown up to hold our hand throughout the trial. Autonomy were the perfect calming influence, bringing rigour, professionalism and a sense of calm to the process. Thanks to Will and Kyle we did everything by the book and came out the other side confident that a 4-day week was the way forward for us as a company. Cheers guys!”
– Big Potato Games, London